- This event has passed.
Rimskata Stena Farmer’s Market – Farmers market Roman wall
November 14 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm EETFree
Come every Saturday from 9:00 to 14:00 to the Roman Wall Farmer’s Market to buy clean, fresh, seasonal and locally grown food from small producers and craftsmen from all over Bulgaria. This way you can support families who have chosen to return to the countryside, to grow food with great difficulty, to preserve knowledge and traditions, authentic local varieties and with it – Nature.
At the market you will find:
– fresh and canned fruits and vegetables;
– mushrooms, herbs and spices;
– dairy and meat products;
– honey and bee products;
– hens and quail eggs;
– jam and syrups;
– bread and yeast pastries;
– wine, craft beer and food to eat on-site;
– natural cosmetics, arts and handicrafts from natural materials;
– and many others.