What you’ll be doing
– Leading the main product of the company and inspiring its future.
– Developing changes that have a positive effect on the lives of hundreds of entrepreneurs from all around the world.
– Adding new exciting features and fixing bugs in the platform.
– Improving our front-end and back-end development tooling and workflow.
– Scaling yourself by writing clear and concise engineering spec for other engineers to follow.
– Proposing changes and improvements that help our customers our your teammates.
– Shipping and maintaining Companio.
Required skills and experience
– 2+ years of experience as a front-end software engineer
– Degree on Computer Science Engineering or equivalent
– Ability to build and extend a beautiful UI WITHOUT relying on frameworks such as Angular.
– Strong command of software engineering principles, design, and process.
– Knowledge and experience with Git (versioning system).
– Good written and oral communication skills in English.
– Sound team-collaboration skills, responsible, goal-oriented person who can work remotely and independently
What we offer
– Leading the development and shipping of the top product in the market.
– Completely remote work from anywhere in the world. Our team is distributed all around the world and some of us are nomads too.
– Flexible working hours.
– Free education in development courses and programs.
– Non-discriminating working environment. We proudly adhere to a nondiscrimination policy based on race, gender, sexual orientation or identity, country, culture, religion, or social background.
Back-End: Node.js, Express, Mongoose Database: MongoDB
Infrastructure: Debian Linux, Linode.
About the company
Empresa En Estonia OÜ is the fastest-growing official business service provider for the e-Residency program of Estonia. This innovative program allows location independent entrepreneurs and startups to register their companies in Estonia and manage them completely online. We are a fast-growing team that serves hundreds of customers from all around the world.
|Job Category||Information Technology|
|How to apply||[email protected]|