The Italian Sales Associate will be responsible for developing and maintaining key client relationships in the Italian Market to grow our business and assets under management. Additionally, the individual will
provide ETP/ETF support more generally and represent GraniteShares at industry events.
This role is based in Sofia, Bulgaria.
– Establish, manage, and grow key prospect relationships with CIOs, brokers, and portfolio managers to identify and diligently pursue new potential business.
– Drive new trades and revenue across our ETP/ETF products.
– Initiate and develop brand building and sales activity across new markets.
– Lead robust prospect meeting and engagement activity.
– Develop clear, concise, and articulate market narrative and product characteristics to sophisticated investors.
– Work collaboratively with the GraniteShares team to drive new business opportunities and solve complex client issues and challenges.
– Significant experience in institutional fundraising and developing deep client relationships.
– Strong understanding of the asset management sales process as it relates to institutional investors, CIOs, and brokers.
– Track record of success selling ETFs or ETP products is highly beneficial.
– Proven sales background with demonstrated ability to drive results in an autonomous working environment and in close collaboration with colleagues across business units.
– Track record of building strong client relationships and being viewed as a trusted advisor.
– Experience in raising capital for investment products.
– Strong communication skills, in particular the ability to clearly and concisely articulate market views and product characteristics to sophisticated institutional investors, both in written work and presentations to large and small audiences.
– Preferred deep ETF industry and investment knowledge. Strong proficiency across a wide range of traditional and alternative investment products.
– Collaborative approach to a team-based sales model.
– Passion for the financial markets and business development.
– Ability to lead by example with strong work ethic.
– Minimum 5-years’ experience.
– Language requirements – fluent in English and Italian.
– GraniteShares offers an environment geared towards superior performance, attractive career opportunities, and an open corporate culture that values and rewards the contribution of every individual.
– This position has a fixed salary plus sales-based bonus.
|Job Category||Financial, Management|
|How to apply||https://www.graniteshares.com/institutional/uk/en-uk/about-us/careers|