"Sofia Chooses" - Sofia Municipality's new initiative to improve the city environment 🏔 - lets you vote for your favorite project. Check it out in our latest article and don't forget that the deadline to vote is Nov. 30 ❗️ Which project do you choose?
By the order of the Minister of Health, new extraordinary anti-epidemic measures will be enforced from Friday, 27 November until 21 December:
- The attendance at all universities, schools, kindergartens and nurseries, is suspended;
- All types of collective events, seminars, competitions, entertainment events, congresses, trainings, team building in present form, are suspended;
- Restaurants and bars will be allowed only home delivery;
- Visits to the gyms, gambling halls and casinos, are suspended;
- Cultural and entertainment events are suspended, with the exception for the visit to the theater when the seats are occupied up to 30% of the total capacity, keeping distance and wearing a mask;
- Private group gatherings and celebrations for over 15 people, are suspended;
- All domestic excursions and organized trips within the country and abroad, are suspended;
- Competitive and training sports events for up to 18 people are suspended, with the exception of international competitions that have already started. All events for people over 18 will be held without an audience;
- Visits to shopping malls are suspended, with the exception of grocery stores, pharmacies, opticians, drugstores, pet stores, banks, insurers, payment service providers, telecom offices;
Whether you’re new to Sofia or have been here for a while, you probably still have a lot of exploring to do in the city. To help you start, we’ve compiled a list of the 10 most beautiful streets in Sofia 😍📸 www.opensofia.org/10-beautiful-streets-1/ #OpenSofia #OpenBulgaria ... See MoreSee Less
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Analytics cookies monitor how users reached the Platform, and how they interact with and move around once on the Platform. These cookies let us know what features on the Platform are working the best and what features on the Platform can be improved.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.